Wicked Nouk Family
 » Recent Posts
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Aspiration Archives / Re: June 08: Pinup/Rockabilly
« Last post by Jessica on July 24, 2012, 05:05:50 PM »
This is by Imaginary - Bliss and was originally on the mainpage for this set but never made it to the forum so I'm reuploading it.

3 Dresses for AF on a new mesh!
Mesh has a fat morph.

Download
Aspiration Archives / Re: April 08: Kid Stuff
« Last post by Jessica on July 24, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »
This is by Nouk & Adele and was originally on the mainpage of the website but never made it to the forum, so I'm now reuploading it.

Nouk & Adele Toddie Hair Mesh

Download Dark Recolors + Mesh

Download Light Recolors + Mesh
Aspiration Archives / Re: May08: Beach Theme
« Last post by Jessica on July 24, 2012, 04:17:39 PM »
This is by Adele and was originally on the mainpage for this set but never made it to the forum so I'm reuploading now.

Starfish Table Lamp

In three summery colors.

Download

Worn Beach Deck Set

Well textured set, consisting of an umbrella in 4 colors, a worn table with chair, and a fence set.
Download Set
Download Fence
Download Umbrella and Recolors
Aspiration Archives / Re: May08: Beach Theme
« Last post by Jessica on July 24, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
This is by Nouk and was on the mainpage for this set but never made it to our forum so I'm reuploading now.

Simple Male Speedo's

Very tight, simple, sporty.
Socks are guaranteed not to fall out!

Download
Wicked Sims / Wicked Sims Update: July 24, 2012
« Last post by Jessica on July 24, 2012, 02:49:16 PM »
Some new sims for sims2 by me:

http://wickedsims.com/portal/index.php

MySimSite / Need help with your site?
« Last post by Jessica on July 20, 2012, 08:32:28 AM »
Feel free to post here if you need help with your sims website.

Try to be clear in the title of your post what you're needing help with and if possible, include screenshots or links to what's wrong or what you're wanting to accomplish.
MySimSite / Want to Help?
« Last post by Jessica on July 20, 2012, 08:31:12 AM »
Create a new thread in this section and start the subject as
"Tutorial: "
"Info: "
or something similar

so if I wanted to put a tutorial on how to use firefox ftp I would put as  the subject
"Tutorial: How to use Firefox's FTP addon"
MySimSite / Info About MySimSite
« Last post by Jessica on July 18, 2012, 04:05:25 PM »

My Sim Site
contains tutorials on web design, maintenance, presentation,  and the packaging of your work.

We also have this forum board where you can get personalized help or share helpful information to be added to the site.

The site used to be part of the family but when Dour and I didn't have time for it anymore we gave it back to it's original owners, years later it's now back to WNF and will be updated.

Unfixed Female Hairs / Lolita Hair
« Last post by Nouk on July 11, 2012, 05:58:08 AM »
All ages, animated, 8 colors to enjoy, binned!
Sims2Graveyard / Re: Sims2Graveyard (Updated July 2012)
« Last post by Jessica on July 09, 2012, 11:09:50 PM »
http://sims2graveyard.com

Taken from the website:

News

~*~New Layout:
Make sure your bookmark leads to either the mainpage or this news page so you don't miss out on any important info. Separated News onto its own page for multiple reasons, hopefully you guys are ok with it.  Also, notice the new "share" bar on the top of homepage/news/missing/download. Use it to help spread the word about the graveyard sites please

~*~"Vivi" Confusion: I've been informed that the Vivi folder contains files from two different girls who go by the name vivi. Apparently the Vivi who ran Vanilla Femme / Peppermint and Cranberries / Abandoned Garden (vivi_nousi @ MtS) is *not* the same person as the Vivi who ran Shock and Shame (vivian13 @ MtS).
     But since both girls no longer have active sites and neither are active on mts, and I have no way to distinguish which files belong to which girl, I am just keeping all Vivi files in the folder. They made the same style of clothing so anyone looking for one Vivi would more than likely also want the creations of the other Vivi.

~*~Adele Files:
Someone sent a link of a full backup of Adele's site which took less than 5 minutes to download all of it and place it up here for you guys. Previously there was a link on mainpage sending everyone to GoS for it, but I'm not sure if they had everything.

Update
New files for dead sites added to the graveyard: decorgal, rensim, calalily, piggi, elau, 2foru, shaklin, vivi/shock&shame, EA

New dead sites added to the graveyard: catandsusims, all dolled up (adu), picolink, simsfashionbarn, betsy's lil sim shoppe, ellisru, louis (simcribbling), gardenbreeze (closing this month), artsydevochka, albansims2

New dead sites added to the missing list:
MegCreations, LimaBeanFashions, 8kSims, DonnaModa (purple plastic princess), sims2vips, Salming Style, Diamante (masique couturelle), sunair sims, armchair traveler, FISBIS, LL30sims, Residential Sims, Shimmer Fashion, Pimp My Sims, Sims2Play, TharaSims, 17teen, Ahthan, Beta Sims, Cherry Bomb, Choti Designs (abandoned, no files avail), Deviant Lush, Invisible Sims, Sheyla's Sims2, Sims2Hut, SimVeggie's Garden, TanteDaisy, Trashcore, TS2 Downunder, VJ Development, Houses by Shangriquama, Lacrymosa, Lorux Sims, Real Sims Blvd, Shady Sims, Shady Wear
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10