Wicked Nouk Family » Archive -- Locked » Renegade Sims (Moderator: RenegadeSims)
 » About RenegadeSims
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: About RenegadeSims  (Read 8388 times)

September 18, 2007, 03:51:27 AM

Offline RenegadeSims

• Kitty in a box
    • RenegadeSims
About RenegadeSims
« on: September 18, 2007, 03:51:27 AM »
RenegadeSims.com is a site that is pretty much dedicated to fixing paysite hair meshes.  It's run by one person: myself, and I always include retextures and recolours with my mesh fixes.  I also do some small recolours (i.e. makeup), make houses, and I sometimes make clothes.

People have asked me why I go through the trouble of fixing bad paysite hair: I do think that Sims custom content should be free, and that creators should care about what they're making.  I offer the fixed hairs and retextures for free because I'd been lured in by all the hype and glam from a certain hair paysite, and was beyond disappointed with what the stuff actually looked like in-game.  I made the mistake of subscribing, even though I couldn't really afford it, and I want to prevent people from having that same feeling.

I just want people to enjoy their game freely. :D

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I hope my site is well-received and useful to people :) Oh, and I must add: I'm very thankful to the WickedNoukFamily for adding me to the family.  Thank you! :)