Wicked Nouk Family » The Family » Download Sites » Wicked Sims (Moderators: Jessica, PiperK1980, Analayla)
 » Wicked Sims Info
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wicked Sims Info  (Read 12016 times)

August 26, 2007, 02:02:29 AM

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Sims
Wicked Sims Info
« on: August 26, 2007, 02:02:29 AM »
Wicked Sims: http://wickedsims2.com
The forum is located at http://www.wickedsims2.com/forums
(theres a link on the homepage to it)

Wicked Sims offers a variety of downloads from several featured creators.
The site has been open since Jan/Feb of 2006, so about a year and 6 months now and we've already had like a million hits lol and have about 12,000 registered members (and growing every day). Most of our visitors are from other sims sites and search engines. All of the downloads featured on our homepage are exclusive downloads only available at Wicked Sims, and they are featured on those "finds/updates" sites like Bines Sim Revue :)

The site is free to download we just require people to register before downloading or posting. Our staff are all unpaid volunteers obviously since we're not a pay site lol

We have hundreds of downloads available and the site is updated pretty frequently (new creations are usually uploaded weekly, sometimes more often).
We have 9 creators there now. Most are from MTS2, some are from Sims2Community, some are from TSR, others are new but amazing creators.

Jessica (me)
Henrik (EuroboyPN)
BelleAnge
HIM666
Linkin
Nokomys
Oolongaiki
Scarlett_Tryst (TheDuecedFaerie)
Sleepless Angel
Taeryunn
Twig79

Types of Downloads we have: Bodyshop (Genetics, Makeup, Jewelry), Build/Buy Mode, Clothing, Lots (famous, themed, commercial, res, etc), Sims (celebrity, themed, etc), and other miscellaneous downloads.

Our members are also able to upload their work -- no approval process, no waiting :)

We have a discussion are for sims chat, normal chat, and recipes. We also have requests, tutorials, and a help section.

On top of all that, we have a hidden adult area with downloads and discussion :)

So stop on by and say hello. Who knows, you may find something you like and never want to leave :p

November 14, 2007, 11:59:22 PM

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Sims
Re: Wicked Sims Info
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 11:59:22 PM »
Wicked Sims has a brand spanking new layout.

Downside: the links page is completely fubared in IE
Upside: its so pretty in firefox and i love it

If you notice anything wrong with it, please explain your problem (or post a screenshot), and tell me what browser you are using, what version of that browser you are using, and what your screen resolution is so i can figure out the problem and try to fix it.

January 25, 2010, 04:16:26 PM

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Sims
Re: Wicked Sims Info
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »
apparently the database crashed while i was dealing with my sister's babyshower so I didn't notice it til now.
I'm working on fixing it though

edit: should be working now