Wicked Nouk Family » The Family » Download Sites » Wicked Sims (Moderators: Jessica, PiperK1980, Analayla)
 » Selfsim of Jessica for you to torture...err...play with
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Selfsim of Jessica for you to torture...err...play with  (Read 10738 times)

September 12, 2007, 03:19:46 PM

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Sims
Selfsim of Jessica for you to torture...err...play with
« on: September 12, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »
Well here is version 4 of my self sim...first version was uploaded to mts2 back in the day...when i moved to insim i made a newer version...then i made version 3 just for my site...but its been over a year so its about time for a new version, especially since we have newer more realistic custom content out there.

I was a bit lazy about pics this time, sorry about that. I may take more pics later and update this thread.

The outfit I made myself...the top and pants are both meshes by HP...the top texture is originally HP's I just added some sleeves to the top and shortened the length of it....the bottoms are maxis male jeans texture I altered to look more like real jeans lol....nothing fancy going on. I decided not to make my sim curvy this time because I really wanted those pants for her and unfortunately they are only for "normal" girls...and I couldnt find an alpha top that would go with it and have the right proportions :(

Also, she looked alot more like me in Bodyshop than she does in the game...and I dont plan on adjusting her anymore lol

Credits:
(everything is included)
eyebrows: by icedmango
eyes: by Nouk
eyeshadow and skintone: by thesimssi2/glance
lipcolor: by sims24ever
hair: recolored/edited by me, mesh by XMSims
clothing: recolored/edited by me, meshes by HP (alphadresstop and untuckedpants with boots)

Make sure to visit the creators and praise them for their wonderful CC :)

Before Anyone Asks
Turn On's: Custom Hair, brown hair, or makeup (since all the cute sims have some sorta makeup on--even the guys lol)
Turn Off: smell or cologne
Sign: Capricorn
Aspiration: Family
Ideal # of kids: 4
Ideal Job: Teacher (Education Career)
Ideal Mate: well i currently dont have her set up with anyone but I plan on setting her up with a sim of a certain someone but im sure you guys have ideas about what you want to do with her lol
Ideal Pets: As many dogs as you can fit into a house with some sort of chow or wolf in them...expensive aquariums...and 2 of those womrat thingys lol

I'm a typical capricorn so you shouldnt have to change anything to make it authentic lol

Click the pics to make them bigger/clearer.....Enjoy :)

September 12, 2007, 03:46:43 PM

Offline Dour

• secret slapper
  • WNF Supporter
  • RICH DAVIS
    • doursim
Re: Selfsim of Jessica for you to torture...err...play with
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 03:46:43 PM »
I should have waited for v.4.  OH well they're both pretty  <3

The sexy commando organization?  Yes...  In short: "sexorgan!"

October 23, 2007, 10:26:46 PM

simgeezy33

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:26:46 PM »
Nice looking sim!!! <3 :kiss

November 07, 2007, 12:57:10 AM

Offline keirra

• WNF Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 12:57:10 AM »
Hmmmm....I will find a hawt sim guy to hook you up with.  Thanks for sharing, Jess!  :hug:

January 10, 2008, 05:54:04 PM

Canoodle

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »
Awww.. You are so so cute!  I love what you wrote in the description also. I'm all about dogs too- and fuzzy womrat thingys. lol  Nice work Jessica.  :D

January 11, 2008, 04:58:01 PM

auntekay

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 04:58:01 PM »
She is beautiful, thank you for sharing! Being a capricorn too I can truely enjoy tort . . .er . . playing with her. :)

January 19, 2008, 02:08:26 PM

jjjim

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »
Wow!! What a cutie! Thanks.