Wicked Nouk Family » Welcome! » Important Info and Stuff (Moderator: atgnat)
 » Deleted Accounts & Registration
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Deleted Accounts & Registration  (Read 38317 times)

January 04, 2012, 02:41:07 PM

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Sims
Deleted Accounts & Registration
« on: January 04, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
 :hi

Registration is no longer required to download attachments in any part of our forum.

I have been purging the member database as I noticed we've been having a ton of spam bots lately.

I have deleted the following:
  • Accounts made then activated but never logged into (aka "last online: never")
  • Accounts made but never activated
This has led to thousands of accounts being deleted since they weren't being used. Most of them seemed like they were going to be used for spamming based on their username choice or email address, but some were real live people who for whatever reason never logged into their account.

If you are one of those people, and would like to post on any of our threads, you will need to remake your account (your previous username is now available), and activate it by checking your email and clicking the link inside it.

If you are having problems with activating your account, or if you can't download attachments in certain forums, or need help with anything WNF related, please contact us: http://wickednoukfamily.com/contact.html or PM me.

If you no longer want your account, please login then go into your profile and there should be an option to delete your account.